Monday, March 16, 2009

New Music update


After a lull off activity on the music front for me – it has picked up again with a bang.. And I mean a bang!

Owning to PC problems – everything has being on hold for over two months but it looks likely that everything is back to normal now, so over the week-end just gone – I had a play around.

First off all, Andy my voice in M.A.N. sent me over some new vocals which are not suitable for the forthcoming ‘From a Boy’ CD but could well make a great EP, so I did most off that over the week-end which I jokingly called it’ One Week-end Stand’ EP.

Also managed to squeeze in a few new Grey Ear, White Noise tracks which takes up tracks for the forthcoming album for them to about five or six tracks now. Need to let Pete, my voice in that band hear them.

Rehearsals are also going good for my new band ‘Words and Music’ – this is completely different from anything else I have done, and dare I say it reasonably commercial! We’ve done two gigs already despite the fact we had only wrote 4 songs by that point (We now have a working set list off 8 songs with another few to follow).

No plans for an album yet, as this is going to be mostly a touring band I reckon although I do have some good live rehearsal recording ). Will keep you advised of course.

Have being doing loads off poetry readings, but I’ll tell you more about next time.

No comments: