Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Temporary Closed for Business
















Not much planned for the rest of the month as my keyboardist is away for the next few weeks in my band ‘Wordmusic’, the guitarist is still away, one of the girl singers is getting married (Unclear if she will be coming back) and in general life is a lot more mellow, but that’s what August’s are for in my mind… A general time to chill.


Of course, even though I am not out performing I am still plotting and writing – this will involve the creation of a number of new pieces for the Wordmusic set when we start gigging again in September.


Other pieces are still being developed slowly for my second and third books (More details to follow) and maybe even further in the future books and I would like to write either a novel or a full length play.


Watch this space……….

No comments: