Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Setting Sun Interviews

















Dear all;

Two more new interviews on my webzine 'Setting Sun' - http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo

First up, is a artist called 'Beth McKinney' who is from Austin, Texas

Copying from my own notes which lead as a introduction to the interview I noted ' I first got into Beth’s excellent Ambient / Experimental textures and sounds capes after one of my regular treks around Myspace.com in search of some good and interesting
New music which kind of reminded of ‘Stars of the Lid’
Certainly with acts she has named herself in her interview
Such influences such as ‘Takagi Masakatsu and Stephan Mathieu’,

Second up, is 'West Midlands based (UK) Kinora Viewer' who I noted in the interview came across as ' ‘of Early P.J. Harvey, Labradford, Young Marble Giants, Stereolab, A.C. Marias, Cowboy Junkies, Magazine, Yo La Tengo, Thee Moths, Bowery Electric.’ While managing to sound totally original. '

Both acts are certainly worth checking out and both acts's interviews can be read in the interviews section of my webzine 'Setting Sun' - http://www.geocities.com/aen1mpo

Cheers

AEN

No comments: