Thursday, September 10, 2009




















Certainly
the last month or so has being quiet with it
being summer time and stuff.

On the readings front, I have kept it quite quiet

with one reading at Unsung Magazine in July which

was fun to do, and then besides that a couple of low

key gigs with ‘Words & Music’ in the Sale and

Altrincham area where both of us learned a lot

from playing there.


September however it is now back to normal

or as normal can be with me sometimes.

First off all, I am back at Freed Up Poets in

Manchester after a few months off this week.

(10th September 2009) Looking forward to it.

I am also down next week for reading out a

few poems at Manchester Museum next

Thursday (17th September 2009).

Night after possibly, I am going to be

reading at Poetry Pillow which is another

night from Freed Up’s people (18th September 2009).

on the 20th September, Words and Music

spring back into action with a gig in

Oldham (Greater Manchester) at the

Gardner’s Arms.


No idea yet for the week after, but

I reckon I’ll be doing something or

Something.


I do know on Sunday 3rd October I am co

hosting again on the internet radio

station ‘Lit Media Reviews’ which should be

a hoot.


Next major thing for me after that will be

at Bolton Rugby Club where I will be involved

in the 5th night off Poets and.. After the

madness of the 4th night – I am really hopeful

for this night – I really am hopeful as have got a

number off new names to me expressing

a interest in it.


The rest of the year isn’t etched out in stone

yet, but there are a few other magazine launches

which I may be involved in, so we’ll see…

Certainly – I have the Words and Music

album on the way now. Me and Jeff have a

track listing off 16 or so tracks (with new ones

On the way also possibly for follow up’s).


I have also had the proofs back for the final

DIH album ‘Meterophosis’ which feels sad

listening to it now, but it is time to move on as I like

to say as this’ll be our third full length album

and there is also about 7 EP’s dangling around also.

Seeing Andy, my voice in M.A.N. next week – will

discuss our long delayed 3rd album ‘From a Boy’,

and then discuss a meet up in November to begin work

possibly on a 4th album.


All go as norm – lol

No comments: