Sunday, July 18, 2010

Short Play



















This got cowrote at a writing workshop yesterday called 'Weaving Words'
with a young lad called Paul I think.

We were set a scene where I was a teacher trying not to expel a pupil,
and Paul was a pupil who wanted to get expelled.

Enjoy!

Andy

Teacher:

You know why I have called you here.

Pupil:

Yeah, cause I do! It's because I made that pie out of a rabbit, a cat, a dog and a sausage roll.

Teacher:

And what did you do with it afterwards?

Pupil:

Threw it at your wife, ha

Teacher:

But instead, hit the school governor and our local MP, didn't you?

Pupil:

Yeah, that was a bonus.

Teacher:

You know we could expel you for that after you then broke into Mr. Jenkin's
office and had a er...... in his office.

Pupil:

It was all about the sex really. I wasn't going to do all that and not get the girl, which was your daughter by the way.

Teacher:

And when did you realise I don't have a daughter?

Pupil:

What do I have to get expelled, come to mention it the girl was a bit stiff.
I think I shagged the life aid dummy.

Teacher:

I've being trying to for 20 years.






No comments: